Thursday, April 06, 2006

Eva Longoria Is Huge!

Filmmaking - Publicity


Eva getting famous has changed a few things for me.
This year has been the first time in my life I don't
have to spell my name for people.

Which is good, because I've gotten worse at it.

"Your name please."

"Sam Longoria."

"Can you spell that?"

"Yes I can."

"Will you please spell your name?"

"S-a-m."

"No, the Longoria part..."


Now, it seems Eva's publicist has figured out
a way to make Eva an even bigger star.

They made a magazine cover, with Eva on it so big,
out in the Nevada desert, that Google's Satellite-cam
can see it from space.

Here's Eva, in a bikini, from space.

Great, now horny extra-terrestrials will
come here. Fine. Just great.

I must admit, seeing my last name on a
magazine cover, viewed by a satellite,
is still a thrill.

Go, Eva! When you got it, flaunt it, baby! Flaunt it!

Filmmaking
More info.

No comments:

Post a Comment