Thursday, May 28, 2009

Techno-Lust - Flip MinoHD Camcorder

Techno-Lust - Flip MinoHD Camcorder

Okay, it's cute and it's lightweight and takes HD that'll play
on your home tv
. Its USB plugs right into your computer so you
can edit and polish your movie you made with a camera that
fits in your pocket. Okay, I get it.

I'm a film guy who's worked with every big camera there is,
and Heaven help me, I have one of these.
Let me know how you like yours.

Flip MinoHD Camcorder

© 2009 Sam Longoria, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sam,

    Several friends of mine--like you, also accustomed to big, expensive, film cameras--also really like their flips.

    Michelle Shyman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. The right camera for the right time, and so useful. Like the first time I bought a little pickup truck. You wonder how you ever got along without it.

    ReplyDelete