Friday, February 14, 2014

Top Romance Films - Valentine's Day Movies

Top Romance Films - Valentine's Day Movies

Movies with your Sweetie?

Bottle of wine, flowers, chocolate, fireplace, DVDs.
Mmmm! Top 10 Romantic Movies.

And some of my favorites.

Casablanca



Brief Encounter




The Princess Bride



When Harry Met Sally



Hannah And Her Sisters




Rocky



Rocky II



Best for last - A Matter Of Life And Death




rocky
rocky ii
casablanca

brief encounter
the princess bride

when harry met sally
hannah and her sisters
a matter of life and death
top romance films
valentine days movie
valentines day movies
movies valentines day
valentines movie
valentines days movie
valentines day movie
valentines day the movie
romantic videos
most romantic films
valentines day films
film valentines day

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,

    LOVE your bio. It made me laugh several times. I recently started off a website about DIY Film Making and how to get professional looking results from home. I thought that it would be a good idea to browse around and get to know my sites "internet neighbors". Very nice blog, keep up the good work! :)

    ~EasyFilmMaking.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy. Ha ha ha ha ha!

    All filmmaking is Do-It-Yourself. I teach Filmmaking, but so does everybody now, and I'm focused on making and selling, not teaching. I wish you the absolute best. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete