Thursday, April 07, 2005

Filmmaking Help From Your Uncle Ivan Watson!

Filmmaking Help From Your Uncle Ivan Watson!

Back when I got started making movies,


there was this British filmmaking writer.

His name was Ivan Watson, and he wrote about filmmaking
in a friendly and incredibly informative way. He truly had a
gift for making the complicated seem easy!

I thought of him as "Uncle Ivan," and loved reading his
film magazine columns. I corresponded with him by mail,
and still have his books in my library.

Years later, I still use everything he taught me,
in my professional film career, every day.

I'm happy today to recommend
Uncle Ivan's great filmmaking books.


I hope that helps you make YOUR movie!






Uncle Ivan
Ivan Watson
Uncle Ivan Watson
Ivan Watson Film Books
Sound Sense For Movie Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment