Thursday, February 03, 2005

Scriptwriting alert - Coming down the stretch.

I've put it off long enough, I've written and re-written this script,
sitting in this chair doing nothing else, since Thanksgiving.
Last night they said it must be DONE. Tomorrow, or we won't have
time to go to the Caribbean and shoot it.

I must change my focus from making the script good to making it done,
and I must do it today. Just noticed another glaring error last night,
too. Did I stay up all night to fix it, like I would have when I was
twenty-or thirty-something, and not very wise? No.

I got a few hours of refreshing sleep, and I'm up and at it now,
except for this minor blog entry, and maybe some email until noon
and... NO!

I must work only on the script today, and FINISH the thing by tonight.
"DONE" is the quality for which I'm striving.
That's it.
Period.
End of story.
No discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment